The temperature uniformity is achieved by 3D forced air circulation. A fan continuously moves the air across the incubator in order to create homogeneous conditions. Shaking incubators are generally left on for long periods of time. The microprocessor ensures the actual temperature remains stable, even when ambient temperature varies. The AC brush less motor ensures stable shaking movement for the long-term operation, free of maintenance.
- Microcomputer control temperature and oscillation frequency with timing functions.
- Built-in power-off protection can automatically resume operation after power on.
- Unique air duct breeze circulation, large observation window.
- Speed control: Intelligent Brushless DC motor, high speed accuracy.
- Slow start design – adjustable starting speed to prevent the splash of shake flask liquid
There are no reviews yet.