AREM2 ABBE Refractometer
AREM2 Measurement of refractive index nD, average dispersion nF-nc of transparent and translucent liquid and solid substances.
- Refractive index nD: 1.3000-1.7000 / 0.0005; Accuracy: ±0.0002
- Dissolved Solids Brix: 0-95% / 0.25%; Accuracy: ±0.1%.
- Magnification of the telescope objectives: 2X
- Eyepiece with dioptric correction
- Temperature range: 0-70°C
- Connection for external water bath
AREM5 Digital ABBE Refractometer
The digital ABBE refractometer AREM5 is designed for precise measurement of the refractive index in solutions, determination of sugar concentration, with automatic temperature correction in relation to Brix. Precise temperature stabilization can be achieved by connecting a refractometer to a water bath. Prism made of solid material for long-term use..
Reading visually and on the LCD display
Automatic temperature compensation
High quality durable prism
Measuring refractive indes from nD 1.3000-1.7000
Measuring range Brix 0 – 95%
Refractive indes precision nD≤±0,0002
Precision in Brix≤±0.1%
Temperature range 0-50°C
Optional connection to PC
Software and communication cable-optionalSKU: 2346