VIKING-COPOC Portable Conductivity Meter
3 in stock
VIKING-PHCOPOC Technical Specification
- Large LCD screen with controllable white backlight
- Built-in microprocessor chip has intelligent functions such as automatic calibration, ATC, data storage, function setting, auto-diagnosis, auto power off, and under voltage prompt…
- Auto recognition of 13 buffers with three kinds of options: Europe & USA, NIST
- Can setup pH measurement modes of high purity water and ammonia added pure water
- Automatic recognition of 8 conductivity standard solution with 2 kinds of options: Europe & USA,
- Adopt advanced conductivity measurement technology, with conductivity electrode (K=1), it can meet measuring accuracy requirement for range of 0.5uS/cm-200mS/cm
- Ability to switch among conductivity, TDS, salinity and resistivity. Multinomial calculation for TDS and salinity to ensure the conversion precision for the full range.
- Conductivity mode has the function of non-linear temperature compensation for high purity water
- Grade IP57 and equipped with suitcase for outdoor purpose.