- MAVRICA-17A is Low Cost Single Beam UV/Vis Scanning Spectrophotometer with 8 place auto cell holder, combined with ARM processing core. Automatic wavelength makes the instrument have the test speed and function of high-end instruments. It can meet the qualitative and quantitative analysis of most samples in the visible spectrum range of conventional laboratories. It is suitable for application in the departments of medicine and health, clinical examination, biochemistry, petrochemical industry, environmental protection and quality control. This device has everything you need for your routine operation.
- Technical Specification:
- LCD 128*64 dot Screen, realize simple and effective human-computer interaction, and clearly display test data and scan results.
- USB communication port and optional UVwin8 visible spectrum software, realize data and map processing functions, and storage of massive data files, and provide convenience for customers’ secondary development.
- With full-band scanning, sub-band scanning, dynamic time scanning, automatic wavelength, linear regression, concentration direct reading, peak and valley detection, timing printing and other functions.
- Advanced power-off protection measures can memorize test data, scan spectrum, regression equations and instrument correction parameters to achieve rapid initialization.
- Automatic light door technology, no need for black body, protect photoelectric sensor.
- Storage 200 test and 100 standard curve
- Large sample chamber can storage 5mm to 100mm cuvette. Standard configuration is 8 place auto cell holder.
Hurry Up! Offer ends in:
Spectrophotometer with Scanning Function
MAVRICA-17A UV/Visible Spectrophotometer 190-1100 nm
4 in stock
- MAVRICA-17A UV/Visible Spectrophotometer 190-1100 nm /2 nm with Auto 8 cell holder
|Spectral Bandwidth nm|
Auto Cell Holder, Auto WL, D2 Lamp, Scanning Function, Silicon Photodiode Detector, Single Beam, Tungsten Lamp, UV/Vis
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.