Vacuum filter is used primarily in microbiological and laboratory procedures involving the collection of a particulate (bacteria, precipitate, etc.) from a liquid suspension. Liquid poured into a funnel passes through a filter, which retains the particulate, and filtrate can be collected into a filter flask, directly or via a vacuum manifold.
- Stainless Steel Buchner Funnel, anticorrosion and durable
- Discharge valve is combination PTFE and Glass Discharge valve, prevent acid-base corrosion and increases air tightness
- The washable vacuum filter has a cleaning port that can be used for cleaning and is easy to clean.
- 5L heating bath with wide temperature range from room temperature to 180°C. Water/Oil heating mode can be changed only through a switch
- Equipped with lockable casters
|Collection Bottle Volume Litter||10 L||20 L||30 L||50 L|
|Collection Bottle Type||Spherical|
|Funnel Capacity L||10 L||20 L||30 L||50L|
|Funnel Type||Buchner Funnel|
|Glass Part Material||3,3 Borosilicate Glass|
|Filter Bottle Inlet (mm)||95|
|Filter Bottle Outlet (mm)||50|
|Filter Bottle Size (mm)||297||370||404||460|
|Funnel Size (mm)||300 x 200||350 x 220||350 x 220||500 x 250|
|Sealing Type||Silicone Gasket Sealing|
|Dimension Outer||400 x 400 x 1200||500 x 500 x 1300||500 x 500 x 1400||600 x 600 x 1500|
There are no reviews yet.