COLO KJELFAST-K300 Auto Kjeldahl Distillation Unit is designed to determine the nitrogen content of samples based on the Kjeldahl nitrogen determination method. Fully intelligent software is able to complete sample distillation within minutes, boasts automatic regent quantification and filling, automatic test. The distillation and condensation automatic cleaning system further enhances measurement precision; explicit interface is easy for operation. It is widely used in food processing, feed production, tobacco, livestock, soil fertility, environmental monitoring, medicine, agriculture, scientific research, teaching, quality control and other fields for the test of nitrogen or protein content, can also be used for the test of ammonium, volatile fatty acid/ alkali, and so on.
- Display: 4.3-inch color screen.
- Manual/Automatic mode changeover free.
- Automatic Alkali pipeline washing function.
- Automatic or manual filling mode is optional according to test need.
- Distillation time can be edited freely, and automatic alarming upon completion.
- Automatic cleaning of control system and distiller, ensuring high measurement accuracy.
- Intelligent design of nitrogen tube peripheral facilities including safety designs and displacement hints.
- Intelligent cooling water control system achieves cooling water control and test.
- Emergency stop operation is able to deal with unexpected accidents.
- Automatic fault detection and intelligent audible and visual alarm system are available.
- Calibration Function: Dilution water calibration, Alkali solution calibration, Boric acid solution calibration, washing flow calibration.
- Safety door, digestion tube and cooling water conditions are displayed in real time when running.
- Testing model is built-in, for detecting most functions condition.
There are no reviews yet.