LHDM502 Universal Ultrasonic Generator Homogenizer
11 in stock
The instrument is widely used in the fields of biology, microbiology, physics, zoology, agronomy, pharmacy, petroleum, etc. It also can be used in Nanotechnology research such as the dispersion of nano materials (nanotube, graphene, silica, etc.); sample homogenization and emulsification; accelerate dissolution, accelerate chemical reaction and other sample processing.
Large TFT screen Display, Touch control.
50 groups of experimental data can be set and stored, safe and convenient.
The ultrasonic power can be adjusted continuously, and the best experimental conditions can be explored.
Each program has over-temperature/delay/fault protection settings and alarm system,which can protect the test samples to the maximum extent.
High and Low temperature bath is optional which can control the temperature between -40 to 200℃
RS232 Interface is optional, which can support the data transmission between the PC and PLC to realize the remote control.
Advantages of Ultrasonic Homogenizing is very efficient for the reduction of soft and hard particles. The homogenization is based on cavitation. Our Ultrasonic Cell disruption/Crusher (Touch Screen Control) which used 4.3 TFT touch screen is a multi functional and multipurpose instrument for ultrasonic processing by cavitation in liquid material.
Main technical parameters::
- Ultrasonic time, power (kJ), interval, can be set on large touch screen display
- Temperature, time, power, interval, frequency and other parameters shown on display
- Crushing capacity 0,5 to 600 ml with probe Φ2-15 mm L-100-265 mm long
- 50 settings can be stored in memory
- Working method can be set on controlled interval or continuous
- Pulsing amplitude can be set 10% – 100%
- Over limit parameters alarm stopped working instrument