- MAVRICA-12U UV/Vis is a precision, cost-effective, spectrophotometer, suitable for education, colleges, routine laboratory work. With a wavelength in the visible range of 190 to 1100 nm, it provides excellent opportunities for simple measurements and education.
- Optical System: Single Beam, Optical grating 1200 lines/mm
- Wave Length Range: 190-1100nm
- Spectral Bandwidth: 4nm
- Wavelength Setting: Manual
- Work Mode: T, A, C, K, B,
- Light source: Tungsten Halogen Lamp
- The holographic blazed grating monochromator has the advantages of high wavelength accuracy, good monochromatic and low stray light.
- Back light LCD display, to avoid the reading error displayed by the pointer
- Adopt microcomputer measurement system, T-A conversion accuracy is high, and there are automatic adjustment of 0% (T) and 100% (T), setting of concentration factor, and direct reading of concentration.
- High reading accuracy, good reproducibility and stability.
MAVRICA-12U UV/Visible Spectrophotometer 190-1200nm/2nm
1 in stock
MAVRICA-12U UV/Visible Spectrophotometer 190-1200nm Spectral Bandwidth 2nm
|Spectral Bandwidth nm|
D2 Lamp, Silicon Photodiode Detector, Tungsten Lamp, UV/Vis
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.