- 5-inch LCD screen with 150 degree viewing angle for clear radius up to 5 meters.
- Built-in microprocessor chip with intelligent functions such as automatic calibration, ATC, function settings, low voltage alarm, and data storage.
- Two USB interfaces for PC connection, battery charging and data transfer.
- 3.5mm electrode interface for easy electrode connection.
- Automatic recognition of different electrodes. The electrode with built-in chip can automatically store and retrieve calibration data after connecting with the meter.
- Automatic recognition of 15 buffers: Europe & USA, NIST
- Support for 1, 2, and 3 point calibration.
- Can store 200 sets of data including readings GLP data, and time.
- Rechargeable battery can last up to 30 hours.
- Auto power-off when idle for 10 minutes.
- Measuring range: (-2 to 19.999 pH)
- Resolution: 0.1 / 0.01 pH
- Accuracy: +- 0.02 pH
- Input current: <= 2 * 10^-12 A
- Input impendance: >= 1 * 10^12 Omega
- Stability: +- 0.002 pH / 3h
- Temp. compensation range: (0 to 100) degrees Celsius
- Measuring range: -1999.9mV ~ 0 ~ 1999.9 mV
- Resolution: 0.1 mV
- Accuracy: +- 0.03% FS
- Measuring range: (-10 ~ 110) degrees Celsius
- Resolution: 0.1 degrees Celsius
- Accuracy: 5 ~ 60 degrees, range: +- 0.4 degrees, other range: +- 0.8 degrees
Calibration: 1, 2, 3 point
Other Technical Parameters:
- Display: 5-inch white backlit LCD screen
- Data storage: 200 sets
- Power: DC 5V / 1A
- Communication connector: Micro USB & Standard USB
- Dimensions: 180 x 130 x 14 mm
- Weight: 290 g
- Environment temperature range: 5 ~ 35 degrees Celsius
- Environmental humidity: <= 85%
- IP Grade: IP54
1. pH meter
2. Electrode holder
3. Two in one electrode that consists of pH combination electrode and temperature probe.
4. pH buffer solution
5. Power adapter